Saturday, November 14, 2009

slightly overwhelmed???

My very cute and adorable kiddos. I am so blessed!





I realize that many of you check this often and I apologize that I am not a very good blogger...I am overwhelmed with life as it is now. I'm trying to keep up with everyday things, such as school, homework, laundry, meals, new baby, and many appointments. Oh yeah, the last month we had a family birthday, school parties, Halloween, harvest party, a visit to Children's Hospital, ended soccer season and started wrestling and Adam's 6th birthday on top of my "normal" week. It isn't all bad and crazy, well I guess crazy and chaotic is now normal for us. I'm being refined as a person, mom, wife, and friend. There is more of me with less time, but a more complete me and less of a flaky person who isn't sure what I want out of life. Deanna's obstacles have taught me much about myself. I am a strong person, always learning, starting to question and ask questions rather than take what is given w/o the worry or guilt of hurting some one's feelings, and that I have limits and breaking points and that I get overwhelmed!!! And its okay, I will get through this craziness, just one step in front of the other and repeat, again, and again. I've realized that I can't just think things through in my head, that I have to write it down on paper or it won't happen. Oh Lord, I pray for more self control and self discipline to accomplish my "to do" list more efficiently. :)

Anyways, the above was probably more than you wanted, sorry-I vented and now on to the pictures!!

My 32nd Birthday. A special weekend fish trip at Elk Mountain, Wyoming with the Marrou family, thanks friends for a wonderful and relaxing weekend.





Little Miss Deanna Nicole... the last 2 1/2 months
Deanna beginning to smile.

2 1/2 months old

2 months old

Cute little "farmer girl" all decked out in John Deere!



Brotherly Love





Denver zoo day-we got Casey out of school early and went for a fun afternoon!

Both boys are excellent students! They received the SOAR award at school, it stands for Self-Control, Optimism, Attitude, and Respect. Both boys got the award for displaying self-control--how do they get it when I need/want it for my life?? go figure, anyways we are so proud of them. Look how boastful Casey's chest got when the principal was talking about him, too cute!



1st snow of the fall-October 10th,lots of snow to play in! Duke (the dog) loved frolicking in the snow.

Adam's 6th Birthday-he has become a huge Rockies fan


Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Katie said...

So, so , so cute! Great pic's!

Village Talkies said...

Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.