Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

Well, I guess it is official... we are having a girl ! I went yesterday to the 3D/4D sonogram office b/c I was getting anxious to know for sure. It seemed harder to wait this go-round as we were eagerly anticipating a new member of our family. I still find it hard to believe!!! A girl!! My perceptive little Adam was right-he knew when I was pregnant (praying for "the baby in mommy's tummy") and he told all of us that it was a girl. He is going to think God answers his prayers all the time. The pictures are a little freakish-looking, but please be kind and tell me how beautiful SHE is. :) I'm more nervous now knowing I'm having a daughter than not knowing what I was having. We waited with the boys to find out until their birthday so this is all new territory for us. Both Brian and I lost some zzzzs last night imagining what is to come, what her name will be...(this won't be decided until we meet her), and how our family will forever be changed***for the better I am sure! Hopefully she makes her debut in scheduled fashion the second week of July.



Let me know if there are others of you that are skeptical of this picture, as I can still be!?! I still can't believe that because I don't see a penis that it means she's a girl.



6 comments:

Kendal said...

Yipee!!! We are all so excited and despite the pictures SHE is adorable. It's a GIRL!

Congratulations Krafts!!!

Unknown said...

Jamie!!! I am super excited for you!!! How amazing is this? Congrats all over again. I think she will be a great blessing to your already amazing family.

Katie said...

She is already so beautiful! She is beautiful because she is yours!
I am so excited for you to have a girl in your family. It will definitly change things but only for the better! She will be so blessed having 2 older brothers who love HER so!!
Congrats! Sleep well! Girls are fun!

Bonnie said...

Congrats! Get ready to add some John Deere Pink to your house. Fabulous pictures!

Lindsay Sedlacek said...

Congrats Jamie! It's been a while since I've read your blog...this was the first I'd heard you were even pregnant! How EXCITING!!! I'm so glad you'll have a little girl in the house soon. I can understand your hesitation because you've always done "BOY" for everything. You just wait...I bet she'll learn to keep up with the best of them! :) I'm so happy for you!!!

The Bergie Bunch said...

Jamie, I am sooo excited for you. Congratulations on a girl...they are so much fun! It is so wonderful to be able to experience one of each. I love my relationship with Riley...I have always said there is nothing like a mama and her boy, but there is also a very unique and wonderful relationship with a mom and her daughter. I can't get enough of Finley. They are both so incrible and differnt. Good luck with the rest of your pregancy.