Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The jury is still out!

18 weeks and blossoming
At yesterday's doctor's appointment, we saw an ultrasound of our new baby, we were hoping to see what the baby is going to be (our 1st time doing this). We saw lots of things...4 valves on the heart, good symmetrical brain, fingers and leg bones, a spine and a waving baby to its parents, but unfortunately, we didn't see any "private parts" to know if it is a boy or girl. Brian and the doctor (60% sure) is pretty sure it is a girl since we didn't see a "waterspout." I am going to wait until the next picture to see girl parts before I start my new favorite color scheme--denim and pink!

The boys are anxiously hoping for the big trip to DisneyWorld--we leave today!! More pictures to come upon our return. Happy love day!


2 comments:

Kendal said...

OK I guess Sophia and I can wait!!! Do you have the next Ultrasound scheduled?

Have a GREAT trip!

Kendal

Katie said...

You are so cute! Keep wearing that pink! :)